1. If you don’t have an account, register it in ad network PropellerAds.
2. Add your site.
3. Create ad zone, follow standard settings.
4. Add login and API key in AdSpyglass webmaster panel. Request API key from your PropellersAds support manager.
5. Set up backurl. Ad Networks don’t buy 100% of your traffic. That’s why you need to set up backurls to avoid wasting any unsold traffic that has been returned from the ad networks. Copy your universal backurl from the section ‘Ad Networks’ and make a request for your PropellerAds support manager.
6. You should add your websites in AdSpyglass webmaster panel, if you haven’t added them yet.
7. You should already have one campaign in AdSpyglass webmaster panel in section ‘Campaigns’:
pu_all – without any filters
8. Make a creative in this campaign.
9. Insert your zone id and the direct link in the creative.
Request the direct link from your PropellersAds support manager (the direct link is more preferable).
P.S. Please, follow the Guide in AdSpyglass webmaster panel. Here you can always find step-by-step personal recommendations for successful setup of your ASG account.