Getting codes and placing them on your website is the last step of setting Adspyglass up.
- Go to Websites section.
- Expand spots of the website by clicking on its name
- Find a spot which you want to place on your website and click 'Get codes'
Make sure that you have removed old codes from your website! Codes from ad networks will conflict with AdSpyglass codes.
4. Copy code and install it in the "body" of your website. Read Installation instructions at the left of the code. It may be vary for the different ad types.
5. Repeat this process for all your spots.
6. Check your activity
After the codes were placed to your website correctly you will see the current activity on the dashboard:
7. That's all! 💰Now you can relax and enjoy how your income is increasing day by day!
Keep in mind as well, that the full optimization will need some time to kick in, so give our algorithms time to do its magic.
Detailed reports will be available next day. We collect the final data for your traffic and income once a day at 7 AM GMT. Ad networks generate their reports at different times, so the final numbers for your traffic and income can be done at this time. All the numbers that you see before 7 AM GMT are not accurate, and usually less than the final traffic and income numbers.
Statistics in the dashboard are displayed in the UTC +0 time zone.
Here is more info about placing codes