1. If you don’t have an account, register it in ad network Exoclick.
2. Add your site.
3. Verify your site and follow instruction.
4. Copy ‘BackURL’ in AdSpyglass webmaster panel. Save this link, you will use it later.
5. Create zone “Create a new Ad Zone” with standard settings:
6. Fill the fields as in examples and insert your copied AdSpyglass BackURL (from step №4) to the field ‘Return URL’.
7. Make sure that in Return URL (optional) you’ve inserted your AdSpyglass ‘Backurl’.
8. You can find API key for our system here:
You can give API Token any name:
Copy API Token.
9. Add Login and API key in AdSpyglass webmaster panel.
10. You should add your websites in AdSpyglass webmaster panel, if you haven’t added them yet.
11. You need to import your zone into the campaign "pu_adult". For that in the section ‘Campaigns’ press the button ‘Import creatives from Ad Networks’ and add creatives (‘Ad zone’) to your campaign.
12. For *banners *setup make the same steps.
P.S. Please, follow the Guide in AdSpyglass webmaster panel. Here you can always find step-by-step personal recommendations for successful setup of your ASG account.