1. If you don’t have an account, register it in ad network FPCTraffic.
2. Take the direct link from webmaster panel in FPCTrafic webmaster panel. Save this link, you will use it later.
3. Copy ‘backurl’ in AdSpyglass webmaster panel.
4. Insert backurl into FPCTraffic webmaster panel in section ‘Dasboard’.
5. Add your login and API Key in AdSpyglass webmaster panel. Make a request for API key from your FPCTraffic support manager.
6. You should add your websites in AdSpyglass webmaster panel, if you haven’t added them yet.
7. You have one campaign "pu_adult" in AdSpyglass webmaster panel in section ‘Campaigns’
8. Make a creative for the campaign.
9. Copy the direct url and paste it into the creative. Instead of “Zone ID” you should use a campaign name without lowercase slash (“_”).
P.S. Please, follow the Guide in AdSpyglass webmaster panel. Here you can always find step-by-step personal recommendations for successful setup of your ASG account.