At the moment AdSpyglass is working with JuicyAds only with a popunder. Banners and other advertising ad formats are not yet supported by our system.
If you don’t have an account, register it in JuicyAds.com
2. Add your site.
3. Copy ‘Backurl’ in AdSpyglass webmaster panel.
4. Insert Backurl to the field ‘Return URL’.
Import creatives to AdSpyglass
5. Press the button ‘Generate Encoded Link’. Below you will see direct link and zone id for our system, it will be generated automatically. Save this info, you will use it later.
If you don't see the direct link and zone, you will see the title ‘This feature is only available for approved clients with exceptional websites.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply and say that you work with AdSpyglass. They will give you the direct link and zone id.
6. Add login and password in AdSpyglass webmaster panel.
7. You should add your websites in AdSpyglass webmaster panel, if you haven’t added them yet.
8. You should already have one campaign in AdSpyglass webmaster panel in section ‘Campaigns’
9. After that in section ‘Campaigns’ press the button ‘Import creatives from Ad Networks’ and add creatives (‘Ad zone’) to your campaign.
10. Unfortunately, JuicyAds doesn’t provide us with CPM for banners with breakdown by countries, so we can’t sort them out.
P.S. Please, follow the Guide in AdSpyglass webmaster panel. Here you can always find step-by-step personal recommendations for successful setup of your ASG account.