- If you don’t have an account, register it in ad network Adnium.
2. Add your site.
3. Verify your site.
Download a file and insert it in the root directory on your server. Press the button “verify” in Adnium webmaster panel.
4. Create an ad zone with standard settings
5. Generate Adnium Referral URL.
Copy Referral URL
6. Generate API key.
7. Add Adnium Referral URL and API key in AdSpyglass webmaster panel.
8. You need to import your zone into your popunder campaign. For that in the section ‘Campaigns’ press the button ‘Import creatives from Ad Networks’ and add creatives (‘Ad zone’) to your campaign.
9. For banners setup make the same steps.
10. Add spots codes to website
- Go to the tab ‘Websites’. Select a site and take a code
Warning! Make sure that you have removed old popunder codes from your website! Codes from ad networks will conflict with AdSpyglass code.
2) Insert the code in to the <body> section of your webpage the higher the better. If you want to use your own popunder script, take a direct link below form.
3) Repeat steps from 1 to 3 for each of your sites.
12. If everything was done correctly you will see ‘Сurrent activity’ on your ‘Dashboards’ section.