If you are new to Adcash, this 12 step guide will show you how to set up an account on Adcash ad network: registration, adding websites, domain's verification, zones, and backurl setup.
- If you don’t have an account, register it in ad network Adcash.
2. Add your site. You will receive confirmation by email.
3. Create one ad zone, follow standard settings: pu_all.
4. Copy the direct link and save it, you will use it later.
5. Add login and API key in AdSpyglass webmaster panel.
6. Set up backurl. Ad Networks don’t buy 100% of your traffic. That’s why you need to set up backurls to avoid wasting any unsold traffic that has been returned from the ad networks. Copy your universal backurl from the section 'Ad Networks' and make request for your AdCash support manager.
7. You should add your websites in AdSpyglass webmaster panel, if you haven’t added them yet.
8. You should already have one campaign in AdSpyglass webmaster panel in section ‘Campaigns’: pu_all.
9. Make one creative for pu_all campaign.
Insert copied the direct link (step №4) to the creative. Instead of ‘Zone ID’ you should use numbers from the direct link.
10. For banners setup make the same steps.
11. Add spot codes to a website
- Click on ‘Website’ button in the menu.
2) Select the spots you want to add and click on "Get codes" button.
Below you will see the codes. It works with all devices and let you make custom settings for frequency of creative capping by day.
Warning! Make sure that you have removed old popunder codes from your website! Codes from ad networks will conflict with AdSpyglass code.
3) Insert the code in <body> section of your webpage the higher the better. If you want to use your own popunder script, take a direct link below form.
4) Repeat steps from 1 to 3 for each of yours sites.
12. If everything was done correctly you will see ‘current activity’ on your ‘Dashboards’ section.