If you are new to Adsterra, this 10 step guide will show you how to set up an account on Adsterra ad network: registration, adding websites, domain's verification, zones, and backurl setup.
- If you don’t have an account, register it in ad network Adsterra.
2. Add your site in ‘Websites’ section, сhoose ad formats (‘ad units’) and press the button ‘Add’.
Wait for your site approvement. You will receive notification on your email.
3. After approvement you will see your website in ‘Websites’ section.
4. You can find API key for our system here:
5. Add your login and API Key in AdSpyglass webmaster panel.
6. You should add your websites in AdSpyglass webmaster panel, if you haven’t added them yet.
7. You need to import your zone into the campaign "pu_adult". For that in the section ‘Campaigns’ press the button ‘Import creatives from Ad Networks’ and add creatives (‘Ad zone’) to your campaign.
8. Set up backurl. Ad Networks don’t buy 100% of your traffic. That’s why you need to set up backurls to avoid wasting any unsold traffic that has been returned from the ad networks. Copy your universal backurl from the section ‘Ad Networks’ and make request for your Adsterra support manager.
- create the spot in the AdSpyglass ‘Websites’ section with the banner’s size,
- create a new campaign with banner’s size
- add each banner manually: copy your banner’s code and ID in Adsterra webmaster panel in ‘Get codes’ section. If you want to use more than one banner on a single page, prove it with your Adsterra’s manager.
9. Add spots codes to website
1) Click ‘Get codes’ button for your site.
2) Select the spots you want to add.
Below you will see the codes. It works with all devices and let you make custom settings for frequency of creative capping by day.
Warning! Make sure that you have removed old popunder codes from your website! Codes from ad networks will conflict with AdSpyglass code.
3) Insert the code in section of your webpage the higher the better. If you want to use your own popunder script, take a direct link below form.
4) Repeat steps from 1 to 3 for each of yours sites.
10. If everything was done correctly you will see ‘current activity’ on your ‘Dashboards’ section.