If you are new to Adamo Ads, this 11 step guide will show you how to set up an account on Adamo Ads ad network: registration, adding websites, domain's verification, zones, and backurl setup.
1. If you don’t have an account, register it in ad network Adamo Ads.
2. Add your site.
3. Verify your site.
4. Add this code and pass verification.
5. Create popunder ad zone:
6. Make sure that you’ve created ‘Ad Space’ as in the example above (you can name ad spot as you want).
7. Add your login and password in AdSpyglass webmaster panel.
8. You should add your websites in AdSpyglass webmaster panel, if you haven’t added them yet.
9. You need to import your zone into the campaign "pu_adult". For that in the section ‘Campaigns’ press the button ‘Import creatives from Ad Networks’ and add creatives (‘Ad zone’) to your campaign.
10. Add spots codes to website
1) Click ‘Get codes’ button for your site.
2) Select the spots you want to add.
Below you will see the codes. It works with all devices and let you make custom settings for frequency of creative capping by day.
Warning! Make sure that you have removed old popunder codes from your website! Codes from ad networks will conflict with AdSpyglass code.
3) Insert the code in section of your webpage the higher the better. If you want to use your own popunder script, take a direct link below form.
4) Repeat steps from 1 to 3 for each of yours sites.
11. If everything was done correctly you will see ‘current activity’ on your ‘Dashboards’ section.
P.S. Please, follow the Guide in AdSpyglass webmaster panel. Here you can always find step-by-step personal recommendations for successful setup of your ASG account.