Ad mediation section is home for Campaigns and Creatives.
When you add a spot for the first time, Adspyglass automatically creates a campaign for it. So when you come to Ad mediation tab, you will see some campaigns already are on the list.
Fallback. The first campaign on the list is Fallback. It's created automatically for every AdSpyglass account and uses it for selling unsold traffic. We recommend adding some of your own websites as creatives to this campaign. This traffic will feed your other websites. Here are some tips on Fallback URL setup.
Let's add your first campaign. As I said, you already have some on the list but I'll show you how to create and set up a new one manually.
To create a campaign manually, go to the Ad mediation and press the Add Campaign button.
Set up general information about the campaign:
- Campaign Name
- Stream. You could choose Mainstream, Adult-all, Adult-gay, Adult-cartoons or Adult-transexual. Please DO NOT pick mainstream if your ad(landing page) has adult content.
- Ad types: Popunder, In-Video, Banner, etc.
- Spots. Choose one of the following options:
- Run campaign over network: creatives added to this campaign will be rotating over all your Websites/Spots. Default setup.
Please note that Ad Networks give different prices based on Country, Device, etc. so we recommend creating a specific campaign for your strongest Country/Device, etc. to get higher prices for the spots.
- Only specific spots: you can set up creatives targeting for the specific spots.
- Except specific spots: you can exclude creatives by targeting for the specific spots.
- Countries. You have options to choose traffic Worldwide (by default) or from specific countries. If you want to receive traffic from particular countries, press the button “only specific countries/Tier and move countries from the left list to the right one.
- Devices. By default, you will receive traffic from all devices but you could select specific devices.
- Platforms. By default, you will receive traffic from all platforms but you could select specific platforms.
- Connections Type. By default, you will receive traffic with all connections types but you could select specific connections types.
- Browsers. By default, you will receive traffic from all browsers but you could select specific browsers.
- Keywords. if you specify the Keywords list, the Campaign will only be shown in spots with any of these keywords. By default, it will match any keywords.
Impressions limits and IP targeting
You can choose the date range of running your campaign, limit of impressions per hour, or day and total limit of impressions.
IP Range. We are supporting human-readable ip ranges (Example: 18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124) or with subnet mask (Example: 126.96.36.199/24).
List of ISP (Internet Providers)
Don't forget to save settings after you finish.
You can edit the campaign and all parameters above. Go to Campaigns List and find the campaign to Edit.
Feel free to get in touch via Live Chat if you have any questions.