If you are new to Clickaine, this guide will show you how to set up an account on Clickaine ad network: registration, adding websites, domain's verification, zones, and backurl setup.
- If you don’t have an account, register it in the ad network Clickaine.com.
2. Add your site.
3. Put this file in the root of your site and pass verification.
4. Add your website (websites), choose a category and your ads type.
5. Create one ad zone, follow standard settings.
6. Copy the backurl, you can find it in AdSpyglass webmaster panel.
Add your backurl in Clickaine webmaster panel in the ‘New AdZone’-> ‘UNSOLD & BACKURL’ section:
7. Copy API key in Clickaine webmaster panel in the section ‘API’.
8. Add your login and API Key in AdSpyglass webmaster panel.
9. You should add your websites in AdSpyglass webmaster panel, if you haven’t added them yet.
10. You need to import your zone into the campaign "pu_adult". For that in the section ‘Campaigns’ press the button ‘Import creatives from Ad Networks’ and add creatives (‘Ad zone’) to your campaign.
11. Add spots codes to a website
1) Go to the tab ‘Get codes’. Select a site and take a code
Warning! Make sure that you have removed old popunder codes from your website! Codes from ad networks will conflict with AdSpyglass code.
2) Insert the code in section of your webpage the higher the better. If you want to use your own popunder script, take a direct link below form.
3) Repeat steps from 1 to 3 for each of yours sites.
12. If everything was done correctly you will see ‘current activity’ on your ‘Dashboards’ section.