If you are new to AdXpansion, this guide will show you how to set up an account on AdXpansion ad network: registration, adding websites, domain's verification, zones, and backurl setup.
1. If you don’t have an account, register it in AdXpansion ad network.
2. Create one ad zone with standard settings
3. Make a request for your AdXpansion personal manager and ask for a direct link.
4. Add your login and password in AdSpyglass webmaster panel.
5. You should add your websites in AdSpyglass webmaster panel, if you haven’t added them yet.
6. You have one campaign "pu_adult" in AdSpyglass webmaster panel in section ‘Campaigns’
7. Make a creative for the campaign.
8. Copy a direct link and insert it into the creative. Take "Zone ID" in the section "Zone ID" of AdXpansion table.
9. For banners setup make the same steps.
10. Add spots codes to a website
1) Go to the tab ‘Get codes’. Select a site and take a code
Warning! Make sure that you have removed old popunder codes from your website! Codes from ad networks will conflict with AdSpyglass code.
2) Insert the code in section of your webpage the higher the better. If you want to use your own popunder script, take a direct link below form.
3) Repeat steps from 1 to 3 for each of yours sites.
11. If everything was done correctly you will see ‘current activity’ on your ‘Dashboards’ section.
P.S. Please, follow the Guide in AdSpyglass webmaster panel. Here you can always find step-by-step personal recommendations for successful setup of your ASG account.