If you are new to BitterStrawberry, this guide will show you how to set up an account on BitterStrawberry ad network: registration, adding websites, domain's verification, zones, and backurl setup.
1. If you don’t have an account, register it in ad network BitterStrawberry.
2. Copy BackURL, you can find it in AdSpyglass webmaster panel.
3. Create ad zones ‘HybridLink’.
4. Insert BackURL in the field ‘Return URL’.
5. Make settings for Capping, tool, ClickID.
6. Push the button ‘Generate’.
7. Copy a popunder code.
8. Create one ad zone with standard settings.
9. Add your login and API Key in AdSpyglass webmaster panel. Make request for API Key from your BitterStrawberry support manager.
10. You should add your websites in AdSpyglass webmaster panel, if you haven’t added them yet.
11. You have one campaign "pu_adult" in AdSpyglass webmaster panel in section ‘Campaigns’
12. Make a creative of the campaign.
13. Insert Zone ID and a code OR Zone ID and the direct link. Make request for direct links from your BitterStrawberry support manager.
14. Add spots codes to a website
1) Go to the tab ‘Get codes’. Select a site and take a code
Warning! Make sure that you have removed old popunder codes from your website! Codes from ad networks will conflict with AdSpyglass code.
2) Insert the code in section of your webpage the higher the better. If you want to use your own popunder script, take a direct link below form.
3) Repeat steps from 1 to 3 for each of yours sites.
15. If everything was done correctly you will see ‘current activity’ on your ‘Dashboards’ section.
P.S. Please, follow the Guide in AdSpyglass webmaster panel. Here you can always find step-by-step personal recommendations for successful setup of your ASG account.