Popunder setting is in the edit form for the popunder spot.
Click to edit your popunder spot and you will see all its settings:
In the left panel is a general popunder settings, in the right panel additional settings for custom targets.
- Bind to parameter sets which css classes will trigger a pop.
- Ignore to parameter sets which css classes will be ignored to trigger a pop
- Choose from popunder, popup, tabunder or tabup.
- Size of popup window (works for popup only)
- Position of popup window
- Skip N first clicks before pop will be exposed
- Multiple popunder series setting. Here you may set multi pops and interval between them.
- Additional custom settings. In example above firefox visitors will see only one popunder instead of 2 popups which will be triggered by clicking everywhere on the site. You may add as many as you need for any combination of device + browser + country.
- If turned on, your multiple popunders will no longer loop. Also, each page load will cause multiple popunders to start over, and will respect global Frequncy Capping setting.
You can also add more custom targeting settings below, pressing "Show/Hide advanced settings" button: