Popunder setting is in the edit form for the popunder spot.
Click to edit your popunder spot and you will see all its settings:
In the left panel is a general popunder settings, in the right panel additional settings for custom targets.
- Choose from popunder, popup, tabunder or tabup.
- Bind to parameter sets which css classes will trigger a pop.
- Ignore to parameter sets which css classes will be ignored to trigger a pop
- Size of popup window (works for popup only)
- Position of popup window
- Skip N first clicks before pop will be exposed
- Multiple popunder series setting. Here you may set multi pops and interval between them.
- Additional custom settings. In example above firefox visitors will see only one popunder instead of 2 popups which will be triggered by clicking everywhere on the site.
- Add more custom targeting settings. You may add as many as you need for any combination of device + browser + country.