To adjust popunder behavior setting click on the pencil button at the right from spot name (see pic below):
Click to edit your popunder spot and you will see all its settings:
In the left panel is a general popunder setting, in the right panel additional settings for custom targets.
Frequency Capping - the time gap in which popunder will be showed. (in seconds) 1:24 (86400) means that you will show one popunder every 24hrs.
Show limits - the number of creatives that will be shown within one capping period.
- Bind to parameter sets in which CSS classes will trigger a pop.
- Ignore to parameter sets which CSS classes will be ignored to trigger a pop
- Choose from popunder, popup, tabunder, or tab up.
- Size of popup window (works for popup only)
- Position of a popup window
- Skip N first clicks before pop will be exposed
- Multiple popunder series setting. Here you may set multi pops and interval between them.
- Additional custom settings. In the example above firefox, visitors will see only one popunder instead of 2 popups which will be triggered by clicking everywhere on the site. You may add as many as you need for any combination of device + browser + country.
- If turned on, your multiple popunders will no longer loop. Also, each page load will cause multiple popunders to start over and will respect the global Frequency Capping setting.
You can also add more custom settings below, pressing the "Show/Hide advanced settings" button: