To start you will need to add the website if you still didn't do that and check the in-page push box, also choose a stream type.
If you already have added website then will you need to open the "website" tab and press "Add spot" button
Now you need to choose the following:
- Website - choose on which website you want to add the spot.
- Spot name - the name of your future spot.
- Stream - the type of stream that you will have. (mainstream, adult-all etc.)
- Ad type - the type of ad that you want to add in your website (in-page push in our case)
- Save - don't forget to save settings
After your spot is added, open the "SSP marketplace" tab and turn on the networks for the in-page push to make it work.
Now when everything is ready. You can get the code and place it on your website. For this open "website" or "get codes" sections and press the "get code" button in front of your in-page push spot.
You can also change the settings of your in-page push. For this click to the "Edit" button in front of your ad spot.
That is all. If you met any problems with setting it up or just any other questions you can always ask us through the messenger on the website, or via email.