Interstitial Ad is a fresh and super-converting ad format that has been invented quite recently.
Friendly reminder: Interstitial stands for “in-between”.
It is a full-screen overlay advertisement that can be triggered by link clicking. It appears before the target link will be opened and covers the entire screen.
Now let’s go through the easy instruction about the establishment of the Interstitial Campaign.
Setting up Interstitial Campaign
1. At first, you need to visit the “Campaign List” tab. Then, press the “Add Campaign” button (as usual)
2. After typing your campaign name and choosing the stream, you need to expand the dropdown and tick a suitable option - “Interstitial (Link URL)”
3. Afterward, feel free to choose settings that work for you and save you configuration by setting the associated button.
4. As soon as your campaign is created, you need to go to the entire Campaign list and find a newly-created one.
Press the “Add Creative” button to the right of your campaign.
6. Feel free to input an easy-recognizable creative name and insert the link you’re going to advertise in the “Link URL” box.
7. You’ve done it! Just hit the “Save” to ensure your configurations have been applied and enjoy the quality of our traffic.
Thank you for reading the article. If you have any questions or ideas, feel free to reach out to our support. Take care!