If you are new to AdSupply, this 12 step guide will show you how to set up an account on AdSupply ad network: registration, adding websites, domain's verification, zones, and backurl setup.
2. Create a new site.
3. Copy all settings as in the example below. Only in ‘Frequency Caps’ choose what you want.
4. In AdSupply webmaster panel in section ‘Manage API keys’ copy ‘Report Export URL’ and ‘API key’.
8. In AdSpyglass webmaster panel copy site ID and code OR copy site ID and request for the direct link for your AdSupply personal manager.
9. Make the creative for this campaign.
10. Insert the code of your ad zone and Zone ID OR code and the direct link in the creative.
1) Click ‘Get codes’ button for your site.
Below you will see the codes. It works with all devices and let you make custom settings for frequency of creative capping by day.
3) Insert the code in section of your webpage the higher the better. If you want to use your own popunder script, take a direct link below form.
4) Repeat steps from 1 to 3 for each of yours sites.
P.S. Please, follow the Guide in AdSpyglass webmaster panel. Here you can always find step-by-step personal recommendations for successful setup of your ASG account.