If you are new to AdXpansion, this 13 step guide will show you how to set up an account on AdXpansion ad network: registration, adding websites, domain's verification, zones, and backurl setup.
2. Create six ad zones, follow standard settings:
pu_android, pu_ios, pu_cell, pu_mob, pu_mac and pu_desk.
3. Make a request for your AdXpansion personal manager and ask for six direct links.
4. Make sure that you’ve created six ad zones as in the example above.
- pu_android (zone for ОS Android)
- pu_ios (zone for ОS IOS)
- pu_cell (zone for 3-4g traffic)
- pu_mob (zone for ОS exclude Android и IOS)
- pu_mac (desktop zone for OS Mac)
- pu_desk (desktop zone for OS exclude Mac).
8. Make creatives for each of the six campaigns.
9. Copy direct link and insert it into the creative. Take "Zone ID" in the section "Zone ID" of AdXpansion table.
10. Add creatives for each of the six campaigns.
11. For banners setup make the same steps.
1) Click ‘Get codes’ button for your site.
Below you will see the codes. It works with all devices and let you make custom settings for frequency of creative capping by day.
3) Insert the code in section of your webpage the higher the better. If you want to use your own popunder script, take a direct link below form.
4) Repeat steps from 1 to 3 for each of yours sites.
P.S. Please, follow the Guide in AdSpyglass webmaster panel. Here you can always find step-by-step personal recommendations for successful setup of your ASG account.