If you are new to Clickaine, this 12 step guide will show you how to set up an account on Clickaine ad network: registration, adding websites, domain's verification, zones, and backurl setup.
2. Add your site.
3. Put this file in the root of your site and pass verification.
4. Add your website (websites), choose a category and your ads type.
5. Create one ad zone, follow standard settings.
Add your backurl in Clickaine webmaster panel in the ‘New AdZone’-> ‘UNSOLD & BACKURL’ section:
7. Copy API key in Clickaine webmaster panel in the section ‘API’.
1) Go to the tab ‘Get codes’. Select a site and take a code
2) Insert the code in section of your webpage the higher the better. If you want to use your own popunder script, take a direct link below form.
3) Repeat steps from 1 to 3 for each of yours sites.
P.S. Please, follow the Guide in AdSpyglass webmaster panel. Here you can always find step-by-step personal recommendations for successful setup of your ASG account.