If you are new to ClickPapa, this 10 step guide will show you how to set up an account on ClickPapa ad network: registration, adding websites, domain's verification, zones, and backurl setup.
1. If you don’t have an account, register it in ad network.
2. Create one ad zone, follow standard settings.
3. Copy BackURL, you can find it AdSpyglass . You will insert in ‘FallBack Code’ later.
4. Copy API key in Clickpapa webmaster panel.
5. Add your login and API key in AdSpyglass .
6. You should add your websites in , if you haven’t added them yet.
7. You need to import your zone into the campaign "pu_adult". For that in press the button ‘Import creatives from Ad Networks’ and add creatives (‘Ad zone’) to your campaign.
8. For *banners *setup make the same steps.
9. Add spots codes to a website
1) Go to the tab ‘Get codes’. Select a site and take a code
Warning! Make sure that you have removed old popunder codes from your website! Codes from ad networks will conflict with AdSpyglass code.
2) Insert the code in section of your webpage the higher the better. If you want to use your own popunder script, take a direct link below form.
3) Repeat steps from 1 to 3 for each of yours sites.
10. If everything was done correctly you will see ‘current activity’ on your .
P.S. Please, follow the Guide in AdSpyglass webmaster panel. Here you can always find step-by-step personal recommendations for successful setup of your ASG account.