If you are new to Adsterra, this 11 step guide will show you how to set up an account on Adsterra ad network: registration, adding websites, domain's verification, zones, and backurl setup.
2. Add your site in ‘Websites’ section, сhoose ad formats (‘ad units’) and press the button ‘Add’.
Wait for your site approvement. You will receive notification on your email.
3. After approvement you will see your website in ‘Websites’ section.
4. You can find API key for our system here:
- pu_android (zone for ОS Android)
- pu_ios (zone for ОS IOS)
- pu_cell (zone for 3-4g traffic)
- pu_mob (zone for ОS exclude Android и IOS)
- pu_mac (desktop zone for OS Mac)
- pu_desk (desktop zone for OS exclude Mac).
9. Set up backurl. Ad Networks don’t buy 100% of your traffic. That’s why you need to set up backurls to avoid wasting any unsold traffic that has been returned from the ad networks. Copy your universal backurl from and make request for your Adsterra support manager.
- create the spot in the AdSpyglass with the banner’s size,
- create a new campaign with banner’s size
- add each banner manually: copy your banner’s code and ID in Adsterra webmaster panel in ‘Get codes’ section. If you want to use more than one banner on a single page, prove it with your Adsterra’s manager.
1) Click ‘Get codes’ button for your site.
Below you will see the codes. It works with all devices and let you make custom settings for frequency of creative capping by day.
3) Insert the code in section of your webpage the higher the better. If you want to use your own popunder script, take a direct link below form.
4) Repeat steps from 1 to 3 for each of yours sites.
P.S. Please, follow the Guide in AdSpyglass webmaster panel. Here you can always find step-by-step personal recommendations for successful setup of your ASG account.