If you are new to BitterStrawberry, this 15 step guide will show you how to set up an account on BitterStrawberry ad network: registration, adding websites, domain's verification, zones, and backurl setup.
2. Copy BackURL, you can find it in AdSpyglass webmaster panel.
3. Create ad zones ‘HybridLink’.
4. Insert BackURL in the field ‘Return URL’.
5. Make settings for Capping, tool, ClickID.
6. Push the button ‘Generate’.
7. Copy a popunder code.
8. Create four ad zones, follow standard settings:
11. You should already have four campaigns in AdSpyglass webmaster panel in ‘Campaigns’:
- pu_android (zone for ОS Android)
- pu_ios (zone for ОS IOS)
- pu_cell (zone for 3-4g traffic)
- pu_mob (zone for ОS exclude Android и IOS)
12. Make creatives for each of the four campaigns.
13. Insert Zone ID and a code OR Zone ID and the direct link. Make request for direct links from your BitterStrawberry support manager.
1) Click ‘Get codes’ button for your site.
Below you will see the codes. It works with all devices and let you make custom settings for frequency of creative capping by day.
3) Insert the code in section of your webpage the higher the better. If you want to use your own popunder script, take a direct link below form.
4) Repeat steps from 1 to 3 for each of yours sites.
P.S. Please, follow the Guide in AdSpyglass webmaster panel. Here you can always find step-by-step personal recommendations for successful setup of your ASG account.