You can check if there is any unsold traffic in the ‘Back & Fallback URL’ report here https://www.adspyglass.com/report/fallback. If you do not see any activity there, then you do not need to set up fallback.
Articles in this section
- AdSpyglass for Ad networks/DSPs, publishers and direct advertisers
- API documentation
- Are there any other options to work with AdSpyglass?
- Can I place mobile ads with geo targeting?
- Can I use single ad tag for all domains?
- Can you advise me on the best ad networks?
- Do you handle unsold traffic from ad networks?
- Do you have a 770x76 banner? I cannot find it.
- Do you have any work around / solution for popunder code to bypass the Google Chrome 64 restrictions?
- Do you have limitations regarding the minimum traffic per day?