Yes, we have prepared a workaround for the popunder code that allows to set it up according to Google requirements. Popunder works out by links and classes. Amongst them you can choose the ones that the popunder should work out. In this way we were able to help some of our users to avoid Google’s penalty.
Articles in this section
- Ad networks payment terms for RTB
- How to add banners to AdSpyglass
- Why I have low CPM/Income or High discrepancy?
- AdSpyglass for Ad networks/DSPs, publishers and direct advertisers
- API documentation
- Are there any other options to work with AdSpyglass?
- Can I place mobile ads with geo targeting?
- Can I use single ad tag for all domains?
- Can you advise me on the best ad networks?
- Do you handle unsold traffic from ad networks?