If you are new to TrafficStars, this 16 step guide will show you how to set up an account on TrafficStars ad network: registration, adding websites, domain's verification, zones, and backurl setup.
2. Add your website by clicking "Create site" button
Fill all required data and press "Create"
Wait for your site approvement.
3. After approvement you will see status "approved"
4. Push "AD SPOTS LIST"
And add your ad spot
Fill in all fields, also you can set up advanced settings
6. Insert backurl into TrafficStars Manage Ad Spots panel in your ad spot in Alternative URL field.
7. After you have your spot created you can copy url or code to add it to Adspyglass, by clicking button, shown on the screenshot.
Copy Link or code for popunder.
8. To link TrafficStars to Adspyglass you need two parameters - "Client_id" and "Client secret". You can get them by asking your Trafficstars manager to provide you with them.
12. Make a creative for this campaign.
13. Take Zone_id from Trafficstars "Manage Ad spots" section here:
14. Insert your generated link from "manage ad spots panel" of TrafficStars and Zone id and insert them is corresponding fields:
- create the spot in the AdSpyglass with the banner’s size,
- create a new campaign with banner’s size
- add each banner manually: copy your banner’s code in TrafficStars "Manage ad spots" panel.
1) Go to the tab ‘Get codes’. Select a site and take a code
2) Insert the code in section of your webpage the higher the better. If you want to use your own popunder script, take a direct link below form.
3) Repeat steps from 1 to 3 for each of yours sites.
P.S. Please, follow the Guide in AdSpyglass webmaster panel. Here you can always find step-by-step personal recommendations for successful setup of your ASG account.