If you are new to Ero-Advertising, this guide will show you how to set up an account on Ero-Advertising ad network: registration, adding websites, domain's verification, zones, and backurl setup.
2. Add your website.
3. Verify your website.
4. Add this code to your site and finish verification.
5. Copy ‘BackURL’ in AdSpyglass webmaster panel. Save this link, you will use it later.
6. Make creatives, in this system they are called ‘Ad Zones’.
7. Press the button ‘New Ad Zone’.
8. Create one ad zone with standard settings:
In ‘Traffic type’ always choose ‘All’.
9. Insert your copied AdSpyglass BackURL (step №5) to the field ‘Use Speedclicks in case of no advertisement’.
10. Add backurl to the field ‘Use own advertisements’ too in Ad zone properties
11. To get your API key, please contact your account manager and request him to give you one.
12. Add login and password in AdSpyglass . Select ‘Parsing default’ to import creatives automatically. You can choose API integration too, it works fast and doesn’t require your password. Both ways implies that you will be able to import ad zones automatically.
If you don’t want to insert your password, you can choose the 1st method, import your creatives and then switch to API option.
API Key – it’s Validation code which you’ve already copied from Ero Advertising webmaster panel.
15. For *banners *setup makes the same steps.
1) Go to the tab ‘Get codes’. Select a site and take a code
P.S. Please, follow the Guide in AdSpyglass webmaster panel. Here you can always find step-by-step personal recommendations for successful setup of your ASG account.