Ad networks don't buy all of your traffic but they can return it back. In our reports, you can see it 'Full statistic' column "Bounces":
- Bounces – Remnant traffic from ad networks, counted on our side.
- B.Bounces – Remnant traffic from ad networks, counted on Ad networks side.
- Bounces % – The percentage of remnant traffic.
There are some ad networks in AdSpyglass need manual settings for backurl. The rest Ad networks will buy 100% of traffic or will return it automatically to our backurl.
The list of ad networks with manaul settings:
How to set it up:
- Go to the tab 'ad networks' section and copy your BackUrl
- Settings in ad networks panels:
Go to publishers section => 'Advertising' => 'Manage Sites/channels' find your popunder channel, press edit and fill 'reserve url' 2. TrafficStars
In 'Publisher' section of TrafficStars panel, choose 'Manage ad spots', go to 'Ad spots list' and Edit popunder spot which you use in AdSpyglass. Fill 'Alternative URL' field with AdSpyglass backurl